– Hey Zam Fam, right now we
are about to meet the Quadrant, to do what we think is
another 24 hour challenge. – As you guys saw, we
won the last challenge, which was the last to leave the hot tub. – Yes, we ended up tricking the Quadrant during the water bottle
flip, and they got out and they were not happy about it at all. So now we’re on their turf,
they get to pick the challenge, but if we win, that means
we get another device to stop E2 from happening. – However, if they win
they get another clue to find out where the Game Master is. – Yeah.
– [Daniel] But we don’t know where the Game Master’s at.
– Shh! – Okay, come on. It’s unlocked. Okay, come on guys. Dark, whoa.
– [Daniel] Yeah. – Here’s some light.
– Lights. – Oh my gosh, look. What’s that? – Welcome, Rebecca, Matt and Daniel. Do you have the $10,000? – Yep, here’s the $10,000. – [Daniel] Oh, what? – We’re locked in. – [Daniel] We’re locked in. – Okay, so this must be like a new version of the last to leave challenge, right? – [Daniel] But you guys
had a Quadrant member with you last time for the challenge. – We were in the hot tub. – [Daniel] I don’t see anybody else here. – Just the three of us. Okay, lets look around the rooms to see if there’s anything in here. – Well, they want to know
where the Game Master is so they must be meeting us here. Let’s look around first
until they get here. – Okay.
– [Daniel] Okay. – [Matt] I’ll go in here. – Wow, Daniel, look, that kinda looks like the hypnotist mask. They tried to hypnotize the Game Master. – [Daniel] Yeah. – It took Matt. – [Daniel] Really reminding
me of the dollhouse. – [Rebecca] Yeah, we spent 24 hours there. – Daniel, there’s a power grid over here. – [Daniel] Okay, that’s good to know. – It says, “Fuse box, do not touch” and then like a little thing up here. I don’t know if you can
hack into this, maybe? – [Daniel] Maybe. – Another dollhouse.
– [Daniel] Oh, what? – Remember when we were
in the pink escape room, where they did the
Quadrant training for E2? – [Daniel] There was a dollhouse there. – Exactly. – [Daniel] And it had a clue, remember? It had a clue in it. – You’re right. It’s the TV again. – What? – This is the most haunted
dollhouse escape room challenge. – Did you hear that? The most haunted escape room dollhouse. – If you escape within the hour, you will get this device back. If you lose, we are one step closer to finding the Game Master to complete E2. – It’s the laser device. – So, all we have to do
is escape in the hour and then we win, we can do this. We’ve had spy ninja training, you guys. We’ve done a ton of escape rooms. – [Masked Man] Don’t make any mistakes. You’re not alone. – Oh. There’s a Quadrant member. – And they’re handcuffed.
– Handcuffed. – [Daniel] But it sounds like it’s – Over there?
– Here. – Wait, so they’re in this room. – [Daniel] Let’s look. Careful, careful Rebecca. – [Rebecca] Oh my gosh. – [Matt] They’re right in there. – [Daniel] They’re right there. – [Daniel] They’re right there. They are right there.
– Okay, they’re right there. There must be a clue in
here, this is a dollhouse. – [Daniel] Wait look at the TV! – There’s two emojis. You remember the Game Master used to give us clues and
riddles in emojis, right? – [Daniel] Yeah. – And Zam Fam, you guys
helped us with that. So, we’ve done this before,
we just have to figure out. – There’s a rainbow right
here, maybe this is it. – [Daniel] So there’s
a rainbow and a music. – Something rainbow, Zam Fam, do you see any rainbows in here at all? – [Daniel] Is there any
rainbows with these dolls? – There’s a treasure chest over here, but – [Daniel] Oh, okay.
– It looks like it’s locked. – [Daniel] Okay, anything up there? – I don’t know. – Oh, this is kind of a rainbow. – [Daniel] It’s all rainbow.
– It’s, yeah! – Oh, it could be music, right? – Music emoji would mean a xylophone. – A xylophone? Yeah, it makes sounds, so maybe it has something to do with that. I’ve never played one of these. – [Daniel] You have to play it
maybe in a particular order? Make like a particular sort of
musical sound, I don’t know. – And remember our Z-twin went into Kurt Hugo Schneider’s house, so we think something for
E2 has to do with music. So this makes sense! – Operation Listen.
– [Daniel] Okay. Okay, so its a rainbow
emoji and a music emoji. – There’s like beads here– – Oh, don’t move it, don’t move it! What if it’s in a
specific order right now? – Okay.
– Oh, wait. – So if you move it, you’re
gonna get the wrong order. – [Daniel] Wait, so, take a look at it. What does it show? – So there’s like a blue.
– [Daniel] Blue. – Look, these pink papers
almost don’t match. It’s like they were taped on. – [Daniel] That’s weird.
– [Matt] Yeah. – Pink.
– [Daniel] Wait guys, yeah! – Pink!
– [Daniel] Blue, – Matches up.
– [Daniel] Pink, – Yes. – [Daniel] Yellow, red,
maybe this is the order that we’re supposed to play it in? – So we go, blue, pink, yellow, red? You know what? Here, lookit. Wedding ring. – Okay!
– Oh! – [Daniel] Smart thinking! – Blue is one, so maybe–
– Okay, one blue. – And then pink is two. Four yellow. Three red, okay Zam Fam, if you
think this is going to work, smash the thumbs up button right now. One, two, three. – [Daniel] Nothin’. – Nothing worked. – [Daniel] Nothing happened. – Oh, hold on, hold on. Lookit. – Oh!
– There are letters on here. – [Daniel] Oh! – Okay, so what are the letters
of the four things we did? One–
– [Daniel] C. – C, okay. – [Daniel] A.
– A. – [Daniel] E.
– E. – [Daniel] G. – So you guys, I’m putting
up C-A-E-G right now. What four letter word
do you think it spells? Maybe we have to play it
in the order of the word? – [Daniel] Flip that stuff around! What does that spell? Flip the letters,
– Oh, – maybe it’s a word scramble.
Oh, yeah, see, oh! – Okay.
– What four letter word, four letter word. – C-A, wait, okay, cage! If we just flip the E,
– [Daniel] If you flip– – and the G.
– Okay. – It’s also in the order. Like, one, then two, three, four! – [Daniel] Oh, so it does match up! Okay!
– If you guys caught that, let me know, say “I knew that!” – Here we go! – [Daniel] Oh, whoa! Let’s see what we got. There’s a note, guys,
– What is it? – [Daniel] Here here, take it.
– A note? – Take it, read it. – The treasure chest is the key for you to place those
who needs help to see. – That’s a treasure chest, right?
– [Daniel] Oh, right, yeah! Matt counted that earlier.
– Okay! – ‘Kay, well, I have
glasses, you know, to see? Maybe we just–
– [Daniel] Oh, to help to see! – Yeah.
– [Daniel] Oh, what about our, do we need to hold our glasses? – We put our glasses
on the treasure chest. – Okay, try that. – Hold on, hold on, glasses. You guys need glasses to see, is there anything in
here that has glasses? – Like maybe there’s dolls with glasses. – [Daniel] Oh, okay. – Or something like that.
– [Daniel] Yeah, okay. – I need my glasses, ’cause I can’t see.
– Yeah, same, I can’t see. – Oh, wrong glasses!
– Oh, glasses! – Oh dang.
– Whoa! – Okay, thank you, thank you. – [Daniel] Okay, glasses, glasses, – [Matt] Oh, over here.
– Oh, so this looks locked. – Okay, we need to hurry, you guys, that Quadrant member’s in there. – I don’t see any of the glasses! – [Daniel] Nothin’ over here.
– [Matt] No! – [Daniel] Anything?
– [Rebecca] Look, glasses! – [Daniel] Oh, yeah! – Matt, why don’t you grab
those glasses on that side and I’ll get the ones on this side. – [Matt] Okay. – Okay. – [Matt] We got two! – Alright, Daniel.
– [Daniel] Alright, I’ll take that.
– Here. – Here.
– Okay. – ‘Kay, okay. – It’s like Don’t Choose
The Wrong Box right now. Three,
– Well, they all have glasses. – Two, one. – [Masked Man] I told you,
don’t make any mistakes. – That means a quadrant member’s
gonna be able to get out! – Get the key to the handcuffs! – [Daniel] What did we miss? – Did we miss one? I got all of them over here too. – Hold on, Matt.
– None of them are missing. – [Rebecca] No, there has
to be something missing! – [Daniel] We missed something. – [Rebecca] Do you guys see something? – [Daniel] Wait, – [Rebecca] We have to hurry! – [Matt] No glasses, no gla–
– [Daniel] Guys. – [Matt] Oh!
– [Rebecca] Matt! It’s a good thing we’re all–
– [Daniel] The glasses were falling off. – If you guys saw that, let me know, say, “I saw that doll with glasses”. Okay, three, two, one. – [Daniel] The drawer, guys, the drawer! – What is it? – What is that? – Oh my gosh. – [Daniel] Hurry, hurry, we gotta hurry. – Oh my gosh, I’ve seen
one of these before! A jack-in-the-box. – This is,
– I don’t like this. – Super creepy.
– Creepy. – I mean, this is haunted, you guys, I don’t know if this is, – Come on! What the? What does this mean?
– Ah! – The door, the door!
– [Daniel] The door! – The door’s unlocked? – [Daniel] Go, go, go, go!
– Oh my gosh! – Look, they can’t get in! You know what? They might have to solve
the clues like we did! – [Daniel] Oh, okay, yeah. – So, we need to hurry. – Yup, come on. – Okay, we made it up. – [Daniel] What is this? – [Rebecca] Look, you guys,
do you see that rocking? – [Daniel] It’s rocking by itself? – Wait, they said this was haunted, do you think it’s a real ghost in here? – [Daniel] A real ghost? – Like it’s haunted? – [Daniel] Oh, maybe it is haunted. – Hold on, it’s not moving anymore. – [Daniel] What? Okay.
– Okay. – [Daniel] Maybe we’re not alone, right? – Look, there’s a red light over there. That’s a tv! – [Daniel] Oh, a tv! – When we first entered, there was a tv that gave us clues for
the first room, right? – There’s a lock on it. We can’t see what it is. – So we must have to unlock this so we can get the next clue for this room. Is there anything in the
first room that we didn’t use, any type of clue?
– [Daniel] I don’t know. There’s a camera right there, a security camera. You think the Quadrant’s watching us? Matt, you see anything? – Trying to find it. – Okay, so when we were downstairs, – [Daniel] We had to
line up all those dolls. – The dolls, okay, there’s dolls here. – [Daniel] Yeah, there’s
a lot of dolls over here. Oh, another doll.
– What else? – [Daniel] We played those notes, like we had to play–
– Notes, yeah, yeah, yeah. We played, it was,
– The rainbow. – What was it, it was cage right? – [Daniel] Cage. Yeah, that’s what it spelled. Cage.
– Cage! – [Daniel] You think that’s a clue? – Daniel. When we came up here, there’s this cage. – [Daniel] Oh! So that was a clue for this second floor? – I don’t know! Zam Fam, let me know if you
think that this is a clue. – [Daniel] Do you see anything? – Do you guys see anything? Do you see anything at all? I can’t, not that tall. Matt, maybe you can help. There’s something sparklin’ up there. – [Daniel] Oh, is there? – Can’t see. That is the creepiest doll.
– [Daniel] Oh! What’s in there? – A key?
– Oh, the key! – [Daniel] Maybe that’s for over here? – Yeah! Maybe that’s the key to open
to give us the next clue! Oh! – [Daniel] What was that? What was that? Oh my gosh.
– [Daniel] Listen, listen. – Is it ghosts? I just got goosebumps,
I’m not even joking. – [Daniel] Oh my gosh. – Feel like somethin’s
in the room with us. – [Daniel] Right? It doesn’t feel like we’re alone in here. – Okay, let’s get this key open. – [Daniel] Okay, come on. – Smash the thumbs up button, you guys, for good luck so we can get out of here and get another piece of the device, we need that laser. – It worked!
– [Daniel] It worked? Great.
– Okay. Okay, open it up. – Whoa.
– [Daniel] What? – The writing is on the wall. – [Daniel] The writing’s on the wall? – There’s nothing like the
right word at the right note. You think Claudette’s one of
the ghosts haunting this place? – [Daniel] Maybe. There’s more?
– Rainbows make order out of chaos.
– [Daniel] Rainbows! – In the first room,
remember, we used that order. Maybe there’s something like that. – [Daniel] All connected!
– Yeah! – Okay, what are we saying? And then there’s, like, five faces. – [Daniel] Well, it did
say something on that wall about a word, maybe five words, maybe? – Five words, five words. – [Daniel] But where are we
gonna find the right words? – I mean…
– Nothing’s talking. – It feels like there’s a bunch
of ghosts in here, though. Zam Fam, do you guys
remember when I felt like I had a real ghost at my
house, I brought a medium. The app! I have my phone! Do you guys have–
– Oh, the ghost app! – [Daniel] Oh! – What if the clue has
to do with the ghost trying to communicate with us? – [Daniel] The ghost app
brings up words, right? – Yeah, but what if,
– [Daniel] Oh! – What if the ghosts are
working with the Quadrant? Or, it’s just haunted,
the Quadrant knows that. Okay, hold on, let me
see if I still have it. – [Daniel] Thats’ really
creepy, Matt, right? – I don’t understand it, but… – Zam Fam, you guys
remember this is the app, we’re gonna know if
there’s any ghosts in here because things pop up on here and based on the color, like of a rainbow,
– Oh! it shows how strong the entity is! – [Daniel] Okay!
– Sometimes they say words! – Exactly! – [Daniel] Do you see any activity there? – It’s like the Quadrants appear normal? Did you feel that light? Okay, the volume’s up– – Women.
– Women! – [Daniel] Women?
– Women! Did you guys see that?
– Wait a minute, okay. – There’s a ghost, there’s
a ghost in here right now. Can you write down women? – Oh, women. – Storm.
– [Daniel] Storm! – Storm!
– [Daniel] Storm! – Okay, Zam Fam, comment
these so we can remember them, women, storm, oh my gosh,
it was red, it was red. – [Daniel] Red means that
there’s a ghost in here? – It’s a strong, strong,
– Stronger. – Yeah, the darker it is, the stronger. Look, something just popped up. Do you see that? – [Daniel] Oh yeah, yeah, yeah! I see the blue!
– Yeah. Hold on. Okay. What do you guys think the
ghosts are trying to say to us? – [Daniel] Maybe we should
go back to the kitchen area, that seemed like where
– Yeah, you’re right. – [Daniel] We were
getting a lot of activity. – Yeah, you’re right. Matt, you don’t really
believe in ghosts, do you? – No.
– Okay, so maybe when Matt walks away is when it works. What are they trying to say? – [Daniel] They must be with the dolls. Safe. – Safe!
– [Daniel] Safe! – Safe! Okay, Matt, can you write safe? – Safe?
– [Daniel] It said safe. – [Daniel] Like, right around here, we’re getting a lot of activity. – Exactly. Hidden. – Hidden! Hidden!
– [Daniel] Hidden. – Hidden. – [Daniel] ‘Kay, one more,
we just need one more. – [Daniel] Yeah, it right around here that we were getting all of the activity. – Leave. – Leave! – Leave, leave!
– [Daniel] Leave? – Do you think the ghosts
want us out of here? – Maybe they don’t want us here. – [Daniel] So, what are the words? – Women, storm, safe, hidden, leave. – Show me the most haunted doll. – The most haunted doll? – I think they’re all haunted and they’re all creepy. – How do we measure hauntedness? – How scary they look? Which doll do you think
looks like the most haunted? She’s kinda creepy. – [Daniel] Is it just based off of– – Guys, guys, look. – [Daniel] Oh!
– I’ve seen this before. – Wait, that’s the same
monkey from downstairs, do you remember? – They have similar monkeys! – It’s an EMF meter. Electromagnetic frequency. This can measure ghost activity. – [Daniel] Oh!
– Yeah! So like, the stronger the
ghost, the farther it goes on the rainbow, which was that clue! – [Daniel] Oh!
– The rainbow! – [Daniel] The rainbow!
– Yeah! – I really don’t like
this, I don’t like this. – Turn it on, Matt,
we’ve done this before. Okay, green.
– Oh, oh! You see that? – I’m just green.
– So she’s just green, okay. – It’s on blue.
– It’s on blue right now okay. – That means I’m okay.
– [Daniel] Okay. – Okay remember, the more lights get up, the creepier and more haunted the doll is. – [Daniel] Okay. – It stays at green
unless something’s there. – [Daniel] Okay. – So, those two look okay. – You guys, we just
have to get through this so we can get the laser device back. Whoa! Guys, guys, something weird
just happened on the screen. – Are you serious? What did it do? – [Daniel] It just, like,
flickered, it’s weird. Maybe it’s like ghost drawing, ’cause we’re–
– Oh, oh! You see that?
– [Daniel] A little bit. – Oh, oh! – [Daniel] Is it this one?
– Look at this. – ‘Kay, that’s the strongest so far. – [Daniel] Okay.
– Okay. – Reminds me of a creepy bride doll. – [Daniel] Yeah, bride doll. – Oh! – [Daniel] Oh my gosh. That’s moving. Somebody might be in there. – I’m not, I don’t wanna go in there. I’m gonna go check it out. I’m gonna go check it out, okay? Hold on, hold on. – What if it’s a Quadrant member? – [Daniel] Hold on. – [Rebecca] Daniel, be careful. Be careful. – [Daniel] Ready. What? Guys, there’s nothing in there. – Are you sure?
– There’s nothing in there, there’s nothing in there.
– [Rebecca] How? – [Daniel] I don’t know, but how was it– – Something was shaking it.
– [Daniel] Yeah. – There had to be something in there. Maybe there was an escape
room or a hidden door? – [Daniel] I don’t know. I’m gonna close the door. – [Daniel] Okay. – Okay, we need to move
fast, I don’t like it. – Hold on, right here, right here. You missed one.
– [Daniel] Anything? Whoa. – [Rebecca] Oh my gosh. Do you guys see that? – [Daniel] Yeah, that’s
almost up to the red! – So, it says, “show me” right? – Yeah.
– [Daniel] Yeah. – This has to be the most haunted doll. – [Daniel] How do we show it? – It’s attached. – [Daniel] Who do you
think we show it to, like? The tv?
– Maybe you can’t see– – There’s a camera! – [Daniel] Oh, the camera! – [Rebecca] Yeah, the surveillance
camera we saw earlier! – [Daniel] Okay, so we have
to show that camera the doll. How do we do that? – I can take a photo! – [Daniel] Oh, okay.
– Good call. – This is so creepy. Alright, I’m gonna take a picture. You’re gonna take a selfie?
– Selfie? – I mean, yeah, I want
my Zam Fam to see it on my Instagram Stories just in case. – [Daniel] Oh, okay.
– Okay. Okay. – [Daniel] Nice. – I guess we’ll just show the
picture up on there, right? – [Daniel] Yeah, yeah, let’s do it. Let’s see what happens. Oh! – It worked!
– [Daniel] Tv! Before you escape the third and final floor, I recommend you turn off the power. – The power? – [Daniel] What is that? What is it? – We saw the power grid downstairs. – [Daniel] Yeah?
– Yeah, but the Quadrant’s down there. How are we supposed to get to it? – [Daniel] Yeah! – I turned off the power
the last few times! – The headquarters?
– Yeah, and their safe house. – Oh yeah! When I did the lie detector test! – [Daniel] You’re right. As soon as you shut off the power, Daniel and I will run up
to the final room, okay? – Perfect, be safe, I’ll try to turn off everything right now. – [Daniel] Okay, sounds like a good plan. Okay, be careful, Matt. – Alright you guys, smash the
thumbs up button right now if you think this is going to work and you think Matt’s gonna do it, he’s done it twice, so hopefully he’ll get us through this, right Daniel? – [Daniel] Yeah, I hope so too. – I’m really nervous, if you’re nervous, let me know you guys, right
now in the comment section. – [Matt] Three, two, one. Oh, the power! The power! It worked! It worked!
– It worked! The door! – [Matt] It worked. [Matt] It worked. – Come on, Daniel. – [Daniel] Whoa, did you see that? – See what?
– [Daniel] There was, – What?
– [Daniel] Did you see that? – See what? – [Daniel] There was like
a shadow or something. – A shadow?
– [Daniel] I don’t know. Okay, anyways, let’s figure out what’s going on.
– Okay, let’s look for a clue and then Matt should be
up there at any point. Why would we need to have
the power off, right? – [Daniel] Right, yeah. – ‘Cause it’s dark, creepy, – [Daniel] Escape the
third and final room, you recommend the power be off, okay. – Whenever we’ve had dark rooms, clues appear with a blacklight. – [Daniel] Oh, blacklight! – I have my spy gadget blacklight! – [Daniel] Okay, perfect. – Right?
– [Daniel] Yeah. – Alright, let me know
if you see anything. – [Daniel] I’m gonna
turn off this light, so. – [Rebecca] Sure. – [Daniel] Agh, it’s really dark. – [Rebecca] So Daniel, this looks like the top of then doll house,
so if we figure this out, does that mean that we’ve escaped? We’ve beat the Quadrant? – [Daniel] Maybe. – [Rebecca] And then we can get the laser. Daniel, look! – [Daniel] What? – [Rebecca] Can you guys,
Zam Fam, can you see that? – [Daniel] S, s! – [Rebecca] S! – [Daniel] Yeah!
– [Rebecca] And look, there’s like three little dots. Whoa, look at my nail polish! – [Daniel] Whoa, glowing! – [Rebecca] Okay.
– [Daniel] Okay. S and three dots, okay.
– [Rebecca] Yeah. – [Daniel] Do you see anything else? – [Rebecca] E. E dot. – [Daniel] L. Wait, there’s dots and
then long, longer lines. It’s like morse code! – [Rebecca] Morse code? – [Daniel] I, where’s Matt? It’s taking so long.
– [Rebecca] I don’t know. – [Rebecca] Oh, look! So,
what if we go this way, P, R, I, – [Daniel] N.
– [Rebecca] N. T.
– [Daniel] Pring? Prin, prin, pring, pring?
– [Rebecca] Pring! – [Daniel] L. – [Rebecca] E.
– [Daniel] E. – [Rebecca] S.
– [Daniel] S. Pringles!
– [Rebecca] Yeah! – [Daniel] Pringles! Pringles? – It was it. – What does Pringles have
anything to do with it? – You remember, I spent 24
hours in my closet, Daniel, and I had Pringles, but, – [Daniel] Oh, the lights!
– Oh. – [Daniel] The lights came
back on, that must’ve worked. Maybe Matt got it to work,
or maybe Pringles worked? I don’t know. What kind of Pringles were they? What flavor?
– I honestly forget. – [Daniel] And color of the can? I don’t know. – Zam Fam, go back, watch
that video, and let me know what kind of Pringles they were because that might have
something to do with it, right? – [Daniel] Okay, you’re right. Wait, you hear that? – Yeah. – Gotcha. – Gotcha?
– Gotcha? What does that even mean? – So maybe it’s a clue to this room, but it doesn’t make sense,
if we’re at the top, I don’t feel like we should stay up here. I think we need to go–